14.4.11

Fred The Godson Responds To 40 Glocc


While impressed with co-signs as of late courtesy of rappers like Swizz Beatz, Fred exclaimed how much 40's words meant to him.

"I really have to thank Swizz Beatz for [co-signing me] because he's a huge artist, but I would really have to go and lean toward the 40 Glocc [co-sign]," Fred talked about weighing his recent co-signs. "He's all the way in California. I'm all the way over on the other side of the [nation] so I really gotta say I appreciate that. A lot of people over here are in New York and heard of me and I'm grateful for that, but I gotta lean more over to 40 Glocc because he's so far away, out there in California."

Earlier this week, 40 said Fred the Godson should be on everybody's radar. "I'm digging Fred the Godson, I've been following Fred's music for almost a year now. That dude goes hard, man! I think he definitely deserves more attention and so forth. I don't think he's getting the props that he's really supposed to be getting right now. I think he should be getting more attention. He's got content. You know what I mean? He's hard, straight up."

No comments:

Post a Comment