30.8.09

The Dream Named VP of Island Def Jam Music Group



Along with singer, songwriter and producer, The-Dream has now added another profession to his repertoire - Vice President of Island Def Jam Music Group.


The-Dream announced the promotion via his Twitter page. "I wanna thank everyone at Island Records/DefJam for their faith in me and making me Executive Vice President of Island Records," wrote The-Dream. "Thank you to my team..my manager Mark Stewart & my attorney Aaron Rosenberg for getting this 1st step of a goal accomplished."


The-Dream also thanked several industry executives, including Island Def Jam Chairman Antonio "L.A." Reid and the singer's production partner Tricky Stewart.


"I look forward to the challenge of rebuilding music for not only Island Records but for Universal Records as a whole. Today I'm humbled and blessed," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment