5.7.09

Jay Z Drops Names on Las Vegas Opening Freestyle

"For what people be talking about all the time," Jay raps on-stage. "Are we talking about fiction or are we talking about fact/You talking about fiction, hold up, pardon my back/I'm talking about life and all I hear is/Oh yeah he's talking about cripe/I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain/Talking about the city, talking about shame/I ain't talkin' about gossip, I ain't talkin' 'bout Game/I ain't talkin' about Jimmy, I ain't talkin' about Dame/I'm talkin' about real sh*t, this here is pain/Whatcha talkin' about, I don't know what y'all saying/Dudes keep talkin' about/'Hov take it back'/I'm doing better than before, why would I do that...People trying to re-write history let's talk about that/Dame made millions, even Jaz made some scraps/He could have made more but he ain't sign his contract." (YouTube)

listen now:



The shit here is the Game somehow believes that Jay Z is talking about him. I'll let you decide...lets not forget he does mention names.

Game tweets;"DO YALL THINK JAY-Z IS DISSIN ME ?," he wrote. "YALL LISTEN & TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK ?!?!? & THEN WE CAN DECIDE HIS FATE !!! AIGHT SO, AFTER ABOUT 10,000 RESPONSES.. THE RESULTS READ THAT HE AINT DISSIN ME. & AS BAD AS I WANT TO RESPOND TO HIS OLD AZZ, HE CAN SLIDE" (The Game's Twitter)

He apolgizes for one beef (50 cent, Michael Jackson's death being the reason)and then attempts to start a new one? Brings the question in to mind, "Whos Real"? still I'll let you tell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment